Dura- Ace SM-RT900-S Ice Tech rotors providing consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
Through the larger adapter between brake surface and cooling fins, the heat reduction has been improved of 30° in comparison to the Ice tech Freeza Rotor.
Ice Tech Freeza- Ice Tech Freeza rotors provide consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel and an alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding. The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking, to radiate quickly through the aluminium core dropping the surface temperature around 50°. When used with Ice Tech pads the surface temperatures can drop from around 400° to 300°, this provides great improvements in all round performance.
- Better control and confidence in race conditions
- Optimally balanced hydraulic brake system for racing
- Light weight
- Improved heat dissipation
- Easy tool access
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Flat mount system
- Integrated low-profile caliper design
- One piece alloy body design
- Powerfully integrated brake performance
- Easy wheel replacement
- Wide pad clearance and chamfer of brake pads
- Easy and clean bleeding process, one-way
- Compatible with Dura Ace BR-R9170
- Material: stainless steel with aluminium core sandwich construction
- Mount: Center Lock
- Diameter: 160 mm
- Compatible Pads: metal, resin
- Technology: Ice Tech FREEZA